Welcome Parents, Faculty and Students!
A message from our President...
Welcome to the 2016-2017 school year! Your PTSA is excited about the upcoming year and the programs and events that we have planned to support our students, faculty, parents and the North Gwinnett community. North Gwinnett High School PTSA will continue to uphold the National and State standards for PTA's which are:
- Open communication between home and school
- School respect and support of parent’s role in their student’s lives
- Parents being connected with their child’s learning
- Parent volunteers being welcomed at the school
- Parent involvement in school decisions affecting their children
- Community involvement in the education process
Although our PTSA events are somewhat limited, we encourage you to be involved with your children’s academics and all our local school activities. No amount of volunteer time is too little; it is all valuable and very much appreciated!
Please consider joining your North Gwinnett PTSA to stay up to date on activities around the school, PTSA scholarships, and more. Anyone can join from parents to grandparents to aunts and uncles; all are welcome! Visit our Membership page for more information. If you wish to receive our electronic correspondence of activites and events, please subscribe to our newsletter on our Newsletter page.
Finally, if you are on Facebook, like our Facebook page to receive news and notifications.
NGHS PTSA President